Our interactive First Aid Courses for schools are aimed at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The courses are made fun and interactive, designed to include plenty of time for pupils to ask lots of questions. Our instructors are all qualified Pro-Training instructors and are DBS checked. We’ve had some great feedback from both teachers and students – have a look at what we can offer your school!
Primary Schools – Year 6 Interactive First Aid Course
This Fantastic Interactive First Aid Course is designed with Year 6 pupils in mind. The trainer will visit your school where the pupils are given a bespoke Basic First Aid Course with a difference. The Course is a full day and is hosted by a qualified First Aid instructor. Certificates are awarded at the end of each session. The course includes:
- A tailored Basic Life Support Course learning how to deal with Emergency situations including dealing with an unconscious patient
- CPR, choking, major bleeding and shock.
- They will then create their own First Aid Scenario putting their skills to test, for this we get out the props and make it fun and interactive with fake wounds and sirens!
- So the whole school can benefit we “play this back ” to the school so everybody can learn how to save a life.
This course aims to inspire our future doctors, nurses and paramedics whilst giving those less confident the tools to act quickly in an emergency if needed. Our instructors are qualified Pro-Trainings instructors and are DBS checked.
Primary Schools – Key Stage 1 First Aid Course
This is a full day with a trainer to visit all students within the school. This bespoke course focuses on teaching students in Key Stage 1 about Basic First Aid. It can be done as a whole group or in individual classes. Course content includes:
- Who and how to call for help
- What to do if your parent or carer requires Emergency First Aid
- How to telephone the Emergency services
- Helping an unconcious patients and dealing with minor and major bleeding
Primary Schools – Key Stage 2 First Aid Course
This bespoke course focuses on teaching students in Key Stage 2 about Basic First Aid. It can be done as a whole group or in individual classes. Course content includes:
- Calling the emergency services
- Management of an unconcious patient
- Choking and managing minor and major bleeding